Sunday, August 22, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

For the last 10 days my best mate Tony has trained with me at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym and its been great for me allowing me to train at 100%. What a difference someone watching you makes, I did 8 reps of squats at 160kg and their was still some juice in the engines.

We trained 3 days on followed with a day off but after a great effort from Tony on his first leg day he could not walk for 4 days so the next leg workout he took it easy. I must admit it was partly my fault his form was great and his legs are really cut and I thought he trained them so I allowed him to work hard....too hard and although funny watching him walk I felt a little guilty.

The gym is available to all guest of La Forge to use and I am always willing to train with guest or just show them the ropes at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment