Monday, August 9, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

The training is going extremely well at the gym at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool, with me hitting the weights 5 times per week. I have been using the Udo's oil now for 4 weeks and feel really strong, my joints feel good and I am looking leaner.

Last week a young lad was staying at the cottage who was a keen rugby player and he was in the gym every day, it was a real pleasure showing him the ropes and guiding him on the correct execution of the exercises.

Having a gym at the holiday cottage is a real bonus for anyone that's into sport that needs to work out while on holiday in order to enjoy themselves more. There was a time in my twenties that I would only book holiday accommodation if a gym was available.

We still have 2 weeks available from 11th September at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym ;now reduced down too £400 per week.

No comments:

Post a Comment