Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool and gym

Yesterday at the Brittany holiday cottage with private swimming pool and gym I was back in the gym.

After 35 years of natural bodybuilding I started dead lifting in January for the first time and failed to lift 120kg - after being inspired by friends progress and training tips I managed 150kg -330lbs for 4 reps today - the comeback has started! The aim to compete again in 2016.

After a workout at the gym at our Brittany holiday cottage


My combined total weight for personal best now to date for squat, bench press and dead lifts is 530kg - 1166lbs ( min 2 reps). 

I'm feeling strong again - the gym at La Forge offers any one a great workout with a variety of machines and free weights to use.

The gym is available to all our guest staying at our Brittany holiday cottages La Forge and La Veille Maison

No comments:

Post a Comment