Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

Over the last 2 weeks a Dutch family have been enjoying there holiday at La Forge, the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym. Within the family were 3 young lads ages between 16 & 12 and all were keen to workout in the gym.

Due to all the preparation work within the gym building and getting La Veille Maison ready for this years holiday season I had not been in the gym for a couple of months.

The hardest part about being away from the gym is getting restarted and it was a real pleasure training with the Dutch boys almost every night as it got me back into a regular routine.

They left the holiday cottage last Saturday and I have now continued to train, my first leg workout was very painful during as the muscles were screaming out that this felt strange....lifting weights again, I surprised myself in that I managed to do 140 kg for 5 reps, 5 days later it was our second leg workout and I managed 7 reps with 150kg, I'll soon be back up to 8-10 reps with 160kgs. Being natural you don't tend to loose much strength if your out of the gym for a while which is another great reason not to touch steroids.

The gym is available to use for all guest staying at La forge and La Veille maison and your welcome to train alone or more than welcome to have me as a training partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment