Thursday, April 8, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool

Just 5 min away from the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool is the market town of Baud, last Saturday I popped down too the local market with my daughter and bought some new companions for Spike the resident cockerel, 2 hens and new for this year a baby duckling.

Both hens and the duck are breeds that produce high egg production so I'm looking forward to the first eggs when they arrive. The duck is lovely, its seems really happy with the hens, so I'm not concerned its the only one, it seems to follow Spike every where around the coup.

Last year getting the chickens proved a great success with the children staying at the holiday cottage and I'm sure this years guest will enjoy then also.

For cottage availability just click on the link too the Brittany holiday cottage web site.

No comments:

Post a Comment