Saturday, November 14, 2009

keeping chickens at the Brittany holiday cottage with pool

Keeping chickens at the Brittany holiday cottage with pool has been really easy and so enjoyable, the birds are currently away staying at a freinds while I'm away working until my return at the start of December.

My friends have a large garden around 2 acres in size with a chicken run about 30 meters long and 10 meters wide, using an old shed as a coup. They have geese, ducks and chickens so my birds are in great shape, especially Spike being the only cockrel amounst 15 hens.

I have asked them if they are interested in buying my 3 hens and they have agreed, next year Spike will be joined by 2 new hens and a pair of ducks.

Children enjoying there holidays at La Forge Brittany holiday cottage this year really enjoyed the chickens I'm sure the ducks will be a real treat for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment