Thursday, September 17, 2015

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym near Baud

Yesterday at our Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym near Baud I received an early birthday present from my sister a pair of Fat Gripz Extreme to add to the gym at the holiday cottage.

The new wide grip tool for our gym at the Brittany holiday cottage
I did back and biceps yesterday and used the Fat Gripz on the barbell curls and firstly was shocked how light I trained but more importantly how much pain I felt in my forearms and biceps but on the flip side no pain what so ever within my elbows.

I've read that using the Fat Gripz is great if your suffering from tendinitis in the elbow or have shoulder problems of which I currently have both - so I'm looking forward to training chest tomorrow in the gym at the holiday cottage.

Today was dead lift day and I managed 8 reps with 140 kg then just 3 reps for 150 kg, after a few weeks away from training I have decided to ease back in to it rather than go to heavy to fast.

I will report back tomorrow how my bench press felt using the Fat Gripz and if my shoulder injury felt more at ease with the exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment