Thursday, January 15, 2015

Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool and gym

Today at the Brittany holiday cottage with private heated swimming pool and gym we were back in the gym and for me it was back and biceps.

I am really enjoying mixing up my workouts by implementing different exercises each session.

I started of with wide grip behind the neck pull downs : 5 sets
Single arm dumbell rows : 3 sets
Dead lifts : 4 sets finishing with 120 kg for 5 reps

and for biceps  5 sets of bar curls

I'm very impressed with the dead lifts as for 35 years I've never touched them for fear of back injuries but in actual fact my back feels very strong and my weights are increasing every week - 2 weeks ago I could not even lift the 120 kgs of the floor. Not only am I'm feeling great workouts in my back, I can feel my quads and leg biceps having a good workout also.

The ANB Mr Wales show in 1996


The gym provides every thing you need for a good workout and is available for guest staying in La Forge and La Veille maison.

No comments:

Post a Comment