Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and gym

Despite the shoulder injuring still giving me jip I decided to pop in to the gym at the Brittany holiday cottage with private pool this evening to train chest and triceps.

Its the first session that Ive split in the last 5 weeks and will recommence training 3 different workouts from now onwards. The diet started yesterday and Ive started writing down every thing I consume throughout the day eating 1850 calories yesterday over 4 meals, I went to bed at 12pm and was a little hungry, I guess my stomach needs to shrink down.

I thought it prudent to start the diet before Christmas to stop me piling on more weight and to make the whole process of loosing the 4 stone easier for September.

The training session this evening was short and sweet and I could only bench press 60 kgs, but it was good to get back into the gym tonight.

The gym at the Brittany holiday cottage is available for all guest to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment