Friday, September 18, 2015

Our Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and free weights gym near Baud

Yesterday at our Brittany holiday cottage with private pool and free weights gym near Baud I tried out the Fat Gripz Extreme on bicep curls.

Today I was back in the gym of the holiday cottage for chest and triceps. I found that I was almost on normal weights but found due to the thickness of the grips, taking the bar down to my chest gained me an additional 2 cms of movement and thus gave me such a better workout than normal.

In addition there was no pain in my elbows or shoulders which is fantastic news.

Guest staying in either La Forge or La veille Maison have free access to the gym and are more than welcome to use the Fat Gripz to get that little bit extra out of a workout.

The 'Good old days' I'll be back !



No comments:

Post a Comment