Thursday, September 17, 2009

Brittany Holiday Cottage with Pool and Gym

Just 20 minutes away from the Brittany holiday cottage with pool and gym is the Napoleonic town of Pontivey where I train every now and then just to get the buzz of peoples reactions to how I'm looking with just 3 weeks to go before the show.

I'm now down to 14st 10lbs having lost 5lbs in the last week. I have started having carb free days, I do 2 off and on the third day have some for breakfast, after doing some reading I discovered I'm making a few mistakes, one of which is i'm not eating essential fats omega 3 & 6 and need to consume alot more water- both of which should promote body fat loss.

I also bought from maximuscle some thermobol this week that should arrive in the next few days, I'm doing every thing I can think of to strip as much fat as possible within the next 3 weeks.

I'll post some pictures next week with 2 weeks to go, the aim by next Friday the 25th will be to be below 14st 7lbs.

I'm still out on the bike 6 days per week there are some lovely routes to take with a bike all around the Brittany holiday cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment